Connie Kraska Denver Real Estate Agent
News > Where to Live in Boulder for Great Community Amenities
While boutique condo and townhome communities often offer unique architectural and design features, larger complexes, like The Lofts at Peloton in downtown Boulder, have some of the best amenities in the city. This popular contemporary mid-rise is aptly named. Peloton refers to a bike team formation that reduces drag in a race. Likewise, the developers have pulled together an extraordinary grouping of amenities designed to put residents in the slip stream of life. The wide array of "perks" in The Lofts at Peloton are in a class usually associated with denser, more cosmopolitan centers like Beverly Hills or uptown Manhattan.
Just to give you an idea, here's what a day living in the Lofts at Peloton might be like.
1. Wake up to Flatiron and valley views and head out for a cup of java. Almost every condo in the Lofts at Peloton has a view and there are shops and restaurants on site to make life that much sweeter.
2. Jog over to the 6,000 square foot fitness center and spa. Who needs the extra expense and travel time that is required with a gym membership when you've got an amazing facility at home. Pump some iron with the free weights. Take a spin or Zumba class and stretch out in the yoga studio. It's open 24/7 so any time is a good time to work out. Next up, chill.
3. Head up to the rooftop pavilion that's home to breathtaking views, a year-round swimming pool and two giant hot tubs. Relax and soak up some summer sun. There's also a fire pit for colder days and a barbecue grilling station.
4. Take your four-legged friend out for walk. The Lofts at Peloton has a fenced dog park and doggie drinking fountain making it a breeze to keep up those all important, regular outings.
5. Later on, invite friends over for a game of billiards or shuffleboard in the recreation center. If that's not your idea of fun, screen the movie of your choice in the 22-seat private theater.
6. Itching to get out? It's a quick walk or drive to anywhere you want to go in Boulder. Being centrally located may just be the greatest amenity of all. Residents enjoy easy access to miles of hike and bike trails. The Lofts at Peloton are also within walking distance to Boulder's Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall and 29th Street - an outdoor plaza with eateries, Whole Foods, businesses and shops.
Individual units in the Lofts at Peloton range from the smallest 658 square foot studios to spacious 1,827 square foot penthouses. Tall ceilings, exposed brick and open duct work channel the rustic ambiance of historic warehouse lofts. Enjoy Shaker-style cabinets, hardwood floors, and stainless steel gas appliances. Each condo also has a full-size laundry and private balcony or deck. Select units have fireplaces.
Condos at Peloton are in demand. See what's available below and contact us to get on a waiting list for the right place at Peloton for you.
Though not guaranteed, information and statistics in this article have been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
The Lofts at Peloton is a modern urban living community right in the heart of Boulder. Residents are minutes away from great shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the transit hubs.
There are spectacular mountain views from the roof-top pavilion complete with a year-round pool, two hot tubs, fire pit and BBQ grills. Residents enjoy a 6,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center which includes a spa and yoga studio. Residents can also unwind in the game room by playing some ...
# Active Listings 0 Min Price $0 Max Price $0 Avg Price $0 PPSFT $0
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Last Updated: 2023-12-02 05:08:41